Yesterday I took Milo and his cousin Sydney to the Underwater Adventures Aquarium at the Mall of America. Milo loved seeing all of the turtles, fish, sharks, stingrays, sea horses and other underwater creatures, but his favorite part was probably playing on the pirate ship jungle gym at the end of the tour! Syd and Milo had so much fun together, and afterwards we checked out the American Girl store, where Sydney got me up to speed on all of the different dolls and their accessories. All I have to say is that I hope Milo's next sibling is another boy because I don't think I'm ready for all that!

Milo & Sydney in front of a big Beaver

Syd about to touch the starfish!

Milo & Syd on the Pirate Ship! Milo thought it was SO funny to "eat" the ship's netting!

Posing with a turtle at the end of a long day...somebody's tired!
No comments:
Post a Comment