Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sombreros and Toothbrushes

The other night, we went out to dinner to celebrate my aunt Kaye's birthday. We went to one of those Mexican restaurants that makes the birthday person wear a sombrero while the entire restaurant sings Happy Birthday. Milo got to try on the hat even though it wasn't his birthday!



Oh, and he LOVED his enchiladas! Must have been all that Mexican food I ate when I was pregnant!

In other news, a couple days ago Milo was in the bathroom with me while I was brushing my teeth. He opened a drawer and took out a small bottle of something, put it in his mouth, and started brushing his teeth with it! It was the cutest thing! I gave him one of my extra toothbrushes so he didn't ingest whatever was in the bottle, and he put it right in his mouth and continued the brushing movement. You could tell that he was so proud of himself! And, of course, I was so proud that I ran to Target that afternoon to get him his own toothbrush. When I gave it to him, he was so excited! He walked around the house (and outside) brushing his teeth, and would not put it down!

No comments:

Post a Comment