Friday, November 20, 2009

Tumbling (Tod has forbidden me from calling it "gymnastics")

Milo is really enjoying his tumbling classes, and is getting to be quite the little daredevil. As much as he loves it, I think he likes the drive just as much because on the way there we go by a bunch of road construction with "tractors," "diggers," dump trucks and cranes. I never knew big machinery could be so exciting! It is a good incentive when we wake him up on Saturday mornings. A lot of the time he will say, "no gym," (he's NOT a morning person!) but as soon as we remind him about what we see on the way up there, he's ready to go!

My parents came with us to class last weekend, and my mom was the photographer, as usual. Here's a sample of some of the stuff Milo gets to do at The Little Gym.

Riding the tube
Bars!
Bars!

Bars!

Getting a spot from Daddy
I'm stuck!

What a goof!

Foreward roll
Hamming it up for the camera

Beam!

Hanging out inside the tube

Hanging out inside the tube

No comments:

Post a Comment